Friday, April 16, 2010

MY LIFE

Joe ask if I put negative comments about him on Face Book. Wasn't sure
how to respond, of course the answer was no, but WHY would he even
question that?

Naomi ask that we start calling her Amethyst. I told her that I'd be
happy to at home but wasn't ready to call her that at school.

My CHRP (ladies group at church) ask that I give my witness in January
to the next group that decides to join. I'm not sure I want to do
this, I'm not sure I can even get up and speak in front of others
without coming apart. This is part of listening and taking action to
God's word. If I have to, I will be able to.

Sooo excited about so many other things going on!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Kathy, know how u feel...seems God is working in your life, peeling you like a onion as they say!!! Really looking forward to seeing you!!