Monday, March 22, 2010

TIME

I started out today wanting to clean up my blog a little. The last couple of post didn't turn out right, so it needed a little work. Then I started looking at it....then I started noticing something....most all my post lately have been short but with a photograph. The shortness is just my lack of time to spend sitting around. I kind of miss it, but what I miss most is time to craft. I know I am doing a lot of good with my volunteer work (it is very rewarding) and the classes I have been taking (very rewarding too) but I get a lot out of creating too. I have several unfinished projects just begging me to finish them. It wouldn't take much, just a little time, maybe even the time I am spending writing this. But, we all make choices and this is one of them. I guess I feel like there will be time to craft, volunteer, play.....all the things I love, in time.

No comments: